Monday, August 10, 2009

On Monday, Cookie Fell in the Toilet

Cookie is a cat. Cookie is a cat who lives in a book that Nathan loves. Every day Cookie gets into some new mischief. But...there are a few inconsistencies with Cookie's story.

It was a Friday that Cookie fell in the toilet.

And she didn't fall so much as was placed lovingly there by a small boy who loves water too well, but not at all wisely. Now, instead of upsetting the trash can on Wednesday, Cookie resides there permanently.

I wasn't too mad because the book only cost a dollar and it wasn't our favorite. But I really need to keep that bathroom door shut.

And if Nathan is ever at your house, beware. On Saturday night he stuck a Reader's Digest in my mom's toilet. It's really time to learn that his two loves, water and books, do not mix.

2 comments:

Robin said...

LOL, how funny. Watch out he's a boy. I saw that he already tries to escape any chance he gets. He was so cute at church yesterday.

Lori said...

that's funny!