In between fixing broken fence posts and putting the garden in a new spot, our back yard is all sorts of dug up. Good thing kids love dirt.
This was our little miss' first time wielding a bucket and shovel. She had a wonderful time.
Nathan found a broken piece of fence and said, "this is a sion." Which is his pronunciation of sign. So we had to put it in the dirt, and then we had to get some paper for the sign. He thought the sign should say "Kill dragons." I suggested it should say "No killing dragons." So we compromised. Our back yard is now definitely a worms safety zone.
And don't miss the lovely mud ring around Clara's mouth. I hope she didn't eat too much.
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Our yard is NOT a worm safety zone. As much as Kyle and I appreciate them, Hazel tends to rip then in half or squeeze just a little too hard. Yuck.
Post a Comment