I started getting out warm clothes last week and packing away summer clothes. Nathan took the opportunity of this clothes orgy to empty the dresser of all clothes. So, warm clothes, summer clothes, too big and too small, all on the floor.
Enter Clara. I had dressed her in a shirt and tried on some new pants, which turned out to be too big and fell off (she has this problem with all pants--does anyone know of a brand of girl jeans with adjustable waist bands? I haven't been able to find them). Then she decided she wanted the butterfly onesie on, so I changed her shirt.
But that was not enough.
She kept bringing new articles of clothing to dad, who obligingly helped her put them on. So, by the time I found the camera, she had the butterfly onesie, the floral tank top, and a striped swimming suit. I'd have liked to see what else she put on, but we had to get dressed to go play with cousin Sofia.
And when I figure out how to get pictures off my phone, I'll post pictures of that fun outing to Jump Around Utah. Also of our trip to Kennecott in July.
No comments:
Post a Comment