Thursday, September 13, 2012

Temporary (?) insomnia

Monday morning I was up at 4 am. That's pretty early, I tell you. Alice woke up to eat (she goes through phases of sleeping/not sleeping through the night) and after she easily went back to bed, I didn't. I tried. I even tried on the couch in the living room (sometimes this works). At five, when Levi got up to get ready for work, I gave up. I got up and started cleaning.

Because, as you know, Relief Society presidents must keep their houses perfectly clean. It's a requirement.

Not because I had anything else on my mind, of course. I just needed to get my house clean.

It's still not clean (Thursday evening). This morning I was up at five, but I decided to read the Ensign instead.

I'm actually feeling a lot better about everything since I got set apart on Sunday. And I'm sure I'll start sleeping better again soon. There's just so much to think about. But it's amazing in the month since I've been called the outpouring of the Spirit I've received. It's a real thing, guys.

So that's why blogging hasn't been happening. But I promise I have Labor Day and Brigham City open house pictures. I'll get to them soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are here to give you all the support we can.