I've been woken up at 2 am twice this week with false labor. Not cool. It makes me kind of grumpy, and it makes the kids get to watch a lot of TV.
We've had a lot going on in our Relief Society in the last month. We had our March activity, and several food orders, and we're midway through a seemingly constant stream of people having surgery. I think, counting the last two weeks and the next two weeks, we're at seven? That seems like a lot of people from one group going under the knife. Oh, and don't forget the babies. We've just about got it all squared away. I've been feeling like Heavenly Father won't let me have my baby until everyone else gets taken care of. Are we close enough yet?
I heard a story that made me laugh. A wife called her husband on April Fool's Day to tell him she was in labor. Pretty good trick, right? Except it meant he missed the birth of their son because he thought it was a joke. It made me laugh pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment