Alice has a catch phrase. I think I'm going to recommend to her that she trademark it. Soon she'll be famous.
Everything is "all day."
Bug tickle me all day.
Trees moving all day.
I naked all day.
I like daddy all day.
Also, she calls polka dots poke-its. When told this morning she needed to get dressed or she'd be cold and naked "all day." (gotta speak language they'll understand, right?), she responded, "Not naked. Poke-its on." She was wearing a polka dot diaper cover that goes to one of her Sunday dresses. Apparently this totally acceptable Monday morning wear when the temperature indoors is 64 (forgot to shut the windows last night).
Not bad talking for a girl who, 7 months ago at her 18 month doctor visit, I had to respond that she did not know at least ten words. Now this girl talks all day.
1 comment:
New addition to this list for the month of June, "Eat ranch all day!" I just looked a facebook and saw her picture there eating ranch and looking so happy about it.
Post a Comment