Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Nonsense ahead

It's been far too long since I've posted any nonsense. Isn't it?

I was looking at some old pictures the other day, and Nathan as a toddler was just bursting with energy. Zest.

Then it reminded me of the Zest soap commercials from when I was a kid. There was a catchy song about being Zestfully clean.

So if all my kids could be described as soap...

[I thought of this on a day I was still recovering from my three hours of sleep Saturday night. Just a disclaimer.]

Clara, Irish Spring. It really was just the first soap that popped into my head. I guess after her ballet class is over, we could enroll her in Irish step classes. She'd love it.

Alice, Dove. Every once in a while she is peaceful and sweet, rather like a dove. Although, her usual bellicose toddler-dom would make her seem more hawkish than dovish.

Peter, Lever 2000. And...I got nothing. It was just the last soap I could think of. Sometimes being the youngest bites.

No comments: