Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Easter pictures

 Nathan was super sick on Easter, as in, so sick he didn't complain when all the other kids left for dinner and Easter egg hunt at the grandparents' house.  As in, he laid comatose on the couch for four days. So my plans to take everyone's picture before we left for church didn't happen.
 So the next week, general conference Sunday, I made everyone mad by insisting they get dressed up and we went to the temple for pictures. I had grand plans of getting some pictures of Nathan printed for his baptism Saturday. Guess what? I didn't.
 But the pictures turned out pretty okay, and I'm glad we have them.


 Peter was like, "Dad! Guy!" He was pretty excited.
 This was sadly our best attempt at a self-timer group shot. They were getting bored.
But not bored enough to skip a trip to the underground parking structure.  This picture is my favorite of the whole day. Levi and I couldn't stop laughing when we looked at them later.

No comments: