So, you know those annoying moms? (Not any of you, of course.) Well, I fear I’ve become one. I used to always be annoyed by those moms that were so enamored of their children and didn’t realize that everyone did not share the same enthusiasm. And now that’s what I do. I tell story after story about how great my Nathan is. And the cute things he does. And how he’s sleeping at night. It’s when I find myself telling people about his poop that I realize I’ve probably gone too far. So I apologize to all of you.
In my defense, though, (let’s be blunt,) I don’t have much else to talk about. Spending time with Nathan is what I do. And I couldn’t be happier though. I guess I’ll just have to keep up on the news or something to have something else to talk about. In fact, I’m listening to an NPR segment about how African Americans hate Uncle Tom’s Cabin. And Linnell, if listening to NPR makes me a liberal, then I guess I am. But that’s a subject for another post. ![]()
My two favorite people, ready for bed.

8 comments:
I never said the "L" word sis! Acutally, you got me to thinking. And listening. Sometimes NPR isn't too bad.
Oh, and I forgot to laugh at you for giving in to peer pressure. Good job.
I can't believe you are a mom! The Nathan is a cute baby. Does he like to go hiking?
Oh and...I listen to NPR too.
Hillary. I remember one time that I knew you were pregnant. And you have a kid that's really really cute. Good Job! I'm glad you caved the pressure because I've been wondering how you are. So thanks!
I'm so glad you have a blog. I get to see pictures of you and your family. I love it! My blog is nateandaubreystout@blogspot.com
I love when you write. You write like how you talk, It's so you. That sounds dumb. Oh well, I think it's realy good. It's so real and your not trying to fancy your life up at all. It so beautifull in it's reality. Love ya, Aubry
Eric: Welcome aboard fellow blogger! I used to listen to NPR, then one day when I found myself chained to a tree staring down 50 lumberjacks I knew it had gone too far. Just be careful... j/k
It does seem to have a bit of a slant, but I do enjoy it overall anyway. Anyway, nice blog, cute kid, yadda, yadda. Have a nice day.
Hello Hillary! It's Jennilyn and Brody. We are at Lori's house. We love your blog. We love you too! Umm, I'm trying to think of a clever comment under pressure - just a minute................... My wit is failing me, wait a minute longer..................hmm, well that was fun - have a good day!!!
dumbarton bridge indeed. Ha! Hi Hillary and Levi, and Nathan. Jon's comments are so indepth. We like your blog.
Post a Comment