
I know you've been thinking it. You didn't want to say anything; it would be impolite. And you didn't have to. We know that boy of ours sure is getting shaggy.
Well, no longer. We figured six months was old enough for his first haircut. He didn't like the clippers very much, so we ended up with me holding him while dear father wielded the clippers. We all got hairy.

But what cute hair it is. I wasn't at all sentimental about the first haircut until it was over. Then, "What have I done? My little boy looks so BIG!"

And he also looks clean cut. No more wisps sticking out all directions, up, out, over his ears. And if you'd like to, you may join me in bidding a fond farewell to the ever-famous baby mullet.
And if you someday find yourself missing the baby mullet to the point where you can no longer cope, just come on over. You can sigh over times gone by with the plastic sandwich bag that is the mullet's final resting place.
We just couldn't throw cute hair like that away.
No comments:
Post a Comment