
Yep, that's him.
Mild-mannered baby by day, international master of disguise by night.

Dragon/Dinosaur
Ballot-wielding adult

Baby with teeth
We had a good time with Halloween this year. We celebrated by walking to the library and voting. We figured we'd save a lot of time and hassle by voting early. Too bad about a bijillion other people also decided to save time and hassle. The line snaked through the stacks, with bored waiters snagging books as they spotted an interesting one. Luckily I had a couple books on hold so that I didn't have to search for something to read. I perpetually have books on hold at the library; it's kind of getting out of control. I hear about a book I'd like to read, and request it. Then all the books I've requested become available at the same time, and it's a mad rush to get them all read in time. It's not an option to just return a book unread.
Anyway, back to voting. We voted. We are responsible citizens. And I am so excited for this election season to be over. The end.
2 comments:
Hillary, yours is one of my very most favorite blogs to read. I am enthralled by the way you describe things. Eric
Thanks for the compliment! I do what I can to satisfy my public.
But really, thanks. It's good to know people enjoy my writing.
Post a Comment