Five things about Nathan that you don't know:
- He is awake in his crib even though there is 45 minutes left of naptime.
- He's started giving "kisses" lately. Sometimes when he sees me, he'll get really excited, open his mouth, and breathe loudly. Then when I pick him up he'll grab around my neck, usually getting two fistfuls of hair (or just a handful of skin). Then he'll bite my jaw. How sweet. Good thing he doesn't have teeth yet.
- He doesn't like green beans. So far, all other foods have been delicious. But green beans are not delicious.
- When you put him in his crib, he has to have his binky. Then you have to give him an afghan to snuggle against his face. He'll turn onto his side, arch his neck back, and go to sleep. It doesn't look comfortable.
- He is kind of a showoff baby. Last night he was super ornery. But, when we had to go to a song practice at a neighbor's house, he was sooo good. Did not make a peep. Everyone in our ward thinks he is a superhero, and his superhero power is to be the best-behaved baby in the WORLD. They don't believe us that he really is a normal baby. But I guess that's a pretty good problem to have.
And here's the Three Things tag.
3 Joys
- family
- my testimony
- being able to be a stay-at-home mom
3 Fears
- spiders
- taking Nathan on a long plane ride
- the phone. It's not that I don't like talking to people, I just don't like to call them. So don't be offended if I never call you.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
- Alphabet Juice by Roy Blount Jr.
- poking people on Facebook
- hearing about good deals from my sister and sister-in-law. They're so nice to pass the word along (see here).
3 Surprising Facts
- I've never been to a game at Yankee Stadium, but I did get to use the bathroom there once.
- I once considered being a nurse. For about five seconds.
- Nathan is up (early) from his nap and is trying to type.
No comments:
Post a Comment