Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my last post, and it will be a couple of weeks before my next post, so I'll overload you with pictures for this week. Be sure to ration them so you don't gorge on pictures today and then go through withdrawals next week.

The week of Thanksgiving the entire clan was in town. It's the first time we've all been together since June, so it was really great to see everybody. Tyler, Emily, and Hannah got a hold of our camera and had a ball. Which was good, though, because we meant to take pictures and didn't get around to it. So our memories of this Thanksgiving will be solely thanks to our helpful nephew and nieces. Here's a sample of what they got:






l


We are truly grateful for (all of) our family(ies). Family is one of the greatest blessings of this life.

This is an unrelated picture of how helpful Nathan was during the raking leaves process. It took several days to finish the backyard, mostly during naptime.


It's always a sad day when you come home to find your son hiding in an upstairs bedroom, eerily quiet, guiltily indulging in...Dickens.

I left Nathan sitting, playing with toys, and came back to find him underneath the Christmas tree. He didn't even try to touch it, though. He's getting better at scooting around, although it's usually in the opposite direction of where he wants to go. But we're thinking the tree and soon-to-come presents might be just the motivation he needs. If he'll just hold off on crawling for a couple weeks, though, we'll be satisified.

Have a good next week! We sure will!

1 comment:

linnellbelle said...

Have fun next week! I'm so excited for you! Bring home a nice tan for Christmas.
I gotta admit it, I over-indulged on the pictures. Now what am I going to do?