The family cold, that is. I was hoping my immune system was invincible. But, alas.
First the husband, then the baby. I don't feel as sick as they have acted, though. My poor husband had a sore throat that lasted two eons. And Nathan had a runny nose but seemed pretty fine. Until he woke up from a nap with green oozing out of his eyes. (Isn't ooze such a wonderfully descriptive word?) Turns out colds can get in your eyes. Who knew? We got some drops from the doctor, though, and it's cleared right up. His eyes look great today. Which is, of course, why he's only been awake for an hour all morning and was super ornery the whole time.
So I'll nurse my cold and pray that winter ends soon. I guess it's because I'm home all the time, but I am so sick of winter! We're trying to be creative to come up with things to do. And I may have decorated the rest of my house by the time the weather warms up. Yes, we moved in more than a year ago, but still the living room is the only room in the house with pictures on the wall. It's not really my thing. I've been painting lately and it looks so much better.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you caught it. Too bad. Thanks for not hanging out this week... Hope you get better quicker than the family track record indicates...since you have an amazing immune system and all.
I'm sorry your sick, didn't I hug you the other night? However, after 4 years of day care I have the immune system of....I don't know what has an amazing immune system?
I'm not very sick--just enough to have an excuse to be lazy. And isn't that the best kind of sick to be?
Post a Comment