Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Making Friends with Mr. T


Nathan and Mr. T are pretty tight. He hasn't started wearing gold chains or growing any sort of mohawk (although that could be arranged), But Mr. T does make the day a little better every time we see him. Which is usually right after we eat.
The end of eating is usually a sad affair. Especially when we have muffins. But Mr. T makes it all better.Mr. T lives on the fridge, which is where the towel hangs. When we wash after lunch, usually he tries to eat the towel. But yesterday he noticed this friendly black man looking at him. It was very exciting. It has revolutionized washtime.

At Hill Air Force Base museum a few weeks ago.
A beautiful sunset from our front porch.

Well, that's it for this week. Maybe. I'll post pictures when I get the painting mess cleaned up. I took the blinds down so I could paint the trim in our living room, and they've been very fun for Nathan. Painting with a baby takes three times as long.


2 comments:

linnellbelle said...

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-little-more-than-month-until.html

Here is the link to the wreath...

Amy said...

I too think Mr. T can be quite comforting....