Nathan's been getting pretty good at moving, but sometimes he still surprises me:

I guess I need to stop being surprised. Until now any vertical obstacle would stop him, but today he crawled into the Excersaucer. He's practicing pushing up onto his hands and knees, so soon he'll be everywhere. Time to get out the baby gate.
This video is from New Year's Eve. This cousin, although he has a baby brother of his own to play with, had a good time with Nathan. We went to my parent's house and played their new Wii. It was a good time.




As for my New Year's resolutions, I'm already in trouble. I resolved that today I would exercise, clean the bathroom, and vacuum the living room. And write in my journal (it's been ages.) It's 1:00 and I've....slept in (heavenly, but grog-inducing [not THAT kind of grog]). Gone shopping (good deals on baby clothes AND paint for my kitchen). Eaten lunch (but still hungry). And I'm halfway done blogging (if the video will ever upload). Maybe the afternoon will be magically productive. Here's hoping.
No comments:
Post a Comment