Well, Mari tagged me, so here goes. Which is good, because I didn't really have anything to post about this week. Nathan just learned going down stairs today; he's pretty excited about it. He's also working on standing independently.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV - what is on the screen?
the news
2. You're out to eat - what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
hmm...well. He had really great parents that taught him to eat. Anything. He doesn't like Dr. Pepper--does that count as a food?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink.
rootbeer. If there is no rootbeer, lemonade.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Lake Powell School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10-ish
7. If he could go to any one sporting event what would it be?
I'll say basketball because I like that better than football.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Philly Cheesesteak
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Well, we had a disagreement about this in front of our ward. We were playing the Newlywed game at our February ward activity (we were coerced into playing said game--we're not into volunteering for public humiliation.), and I was asked what his favorite food was. I said hot wings because he asks for them ALL THE TIME. He said prime rib (which answer he later justified by saying that hot wings are an appetizer, not a food. At which I just shook my head). We came in third, by the way.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Currently Marshmellow Mateys. He went grocery shopping with me and specially requested them. He doesn't do that often so how could I refuse?
11. What would he never wear?
Hmm...probably all the clothes he owned before we got married that I (tactfully) vetoed. Someday I might sneak in and get rid of them. See earlier post.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Well, besides USU (obviously), anyone who is playing against BYU.
13. Who did he vote for?
With reservations, Obama. It was more a vote against McCain and especially Palin, though.
14. Who is his best friend?
Well, if it isn't me, we're going to have a long talk when he gets home from work.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
When he's snoring, I go sleep on the couch instead of waking him up to go sleep on the couch.
16. What is his heritage?
English
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
I'm not sure what it's called, but white cake with a cream cheese-y frosting and strawberry topping. It's divine.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
You betcha. Not the organized kind, though.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing his flight simulator games on the computer. Usually that only is allowed when I'm gone, though. So when it's book club nights, he gets a few hours of uninterrupted flying time. He tried to get me interested in it, but it didn't take. Turns out I don't like crashing every five minutes.
20. What is one unique talent?
He is the only person I know who can spin on a tray on his middle finger. Yeah, he's got pretty valuable skills.
1 comment:
I feel so much closer to you both:) Chris and I also LOVE every team playing BYU!
Post a Comment