Yesterday I took Nathan for a shopping trip. We got done about naptime, so he was pretty tired and fell asleep on the way home. As I carried him through the kitchen, I picked the binky up off the counter and gave it to him, because he will not sleep in his bed without it. And being the good mom I am, I decided to not let him sleep for three hours on a poopy bum.
As I laid him on the changing table, he relaxed like it was the best, most deluxe, plushest bed. Ever. He only opened his eyes a little bit, and seemed totally unaware that I had his legs hoisted over his head and was trying to clean every nook and cranny of his bum. I was not extremely gentle. You have got to be tired to sleep through that.
By the by, is it possible to be nesting at four months? I have been possessed today with an intense need to throw things away. The thought of my crawlspace, full of boxes, furniture I don't have space for, and broken electronics, would not let me rest. If this lasts, my house may be empty by February. So, anyone with some clutter, invite me over. I have absolutely no problem throwing away other people's junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment