"Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from the door." -Saul Bellow
Monday, October 5, 2009
What did you do conference weekend?
I stayed awake. The entire eight hours, while sleepy husbands slept and babies took refuge in cribs. Amazing accomplishment? Yes. But I couldn't have done it without Amazing Accomplishment #2:
I'm the sort of crocheter that if the end product turns out looking anything like the pattern, it's an amazing accomplishment. So while this didn't turn out perfect, I'm pretty pleased with it. Although I may need to make another hat. Following the pattern turned out an impossibly small hat. I guess we'll just have to hope that baby #2 comes out the right size to fit these clothes, after I went to all the work of making them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so precious! I hope it fits her too! What an accomplishment.
That is darling! I am toally impressed.
I'm with ya, I crochet the same way! Good job.
I am totally impressed! First of all, I'm still on blankets. Second of all I didn't know it was possible to crochet stuff like that! How cute! Are your wrists sore?
Wow! That looks great!!!
Post a Comment