Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Um, Halloween?

 Whew. Sorry it's taken so long. It's been bugging me, so here are Halloween pictures, at long last. This year I was super crafty (for me) and made the kids' costumes. You can see I spent hours and days laboring over them. I am pleased with how the hat turned out, though. My 20-year-old cousin liked it so much she was going to make one for her Halloween costume. How did that work out, Paige?
 Here's Clara giving a thoughtful founder-of-the-Red-Cross pose.
 Is that a turtle face? It must be.
 Nathan chose to dress as a turtle. But once I got it made, he hated it. He wouldn't let us put it on him. It took a lot of coaxing from cousins, aunts, and uncles to get him to put it on, and he only wore it for a few minutes. By the time he'd worn it several times, though, he loved it. He found it last week and wanted to wear his "turtle tummy."
Do you think Clara would like to be a turtle next year? That would make things easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha the hat worked out great! thanks for the idea Although, I must say, Clara is just a little cuter in her nurse costume than I was in mine. :)