Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Catching Up on June

 Here's some random pictures that don't really coalesce into a solid post with a strong narrative, so I'll just stick them all together. Above, somebody likes brother's birthday present better than he does. But he does like it too.
 After months of ups and downs (oh, so many downs), Nathan finally did it. He filled up in potty sticker chart. And so we got to go to the "engine store," also known as Toys 'R' Us. We'd talked for months about choosing an engine, or Harold. But everything Thomas that he saw, "Can I take this home?" No, you can just choose one thing. Harold it is. He's very excited. And he's doing pretty well with the whole potty thing too. Only one accident in the last week.
 And I had to get Clara her own sunglasses. I'm tired of her fingerprints all over mine. I had to get the polka dot ones, even though they had Barbie on it. No offense, Barbie my friend, but I'm not a big fan of Barbie the fashion icon for my one-year-old. It seems weird.
Later in the day we took dad to see the ducks at Beus Pond. I'm sure he enjoyed it.
 The rest of us did.
And Sunday afternoon, when the boys decided naps in beds just aren't cool anymore. I was just happy the short one decided to take a nap. Unlike today...

No comments: