We've not had much chance to get out and play in the snow this winter. Sad.
But it is nice that sand toys work just as well in the snow.
Clara showing off her "mittens." Earlier in the winter I tried to put mittens on her and she refused, and now I can't find them. So I put a fluffy pair of socks on her hands. Which she loved, because they are pink. She found them in the laundry last week and said, "Look mom. Here's my mittens." She played outside for more than an hour with them on, so I count it a success.
Nathan was a diehard. He lasted more than two hours outside. He didn't want to come inside then either, but it was getting dark and dinnertime. And I was cold. I really need to get myself some decent winter clothes. How is that I don't own a good pair of snow boots? We'll have to fix this.
No comments:
Post a Comment