Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy birthday



 For Levi's 35th birthday, I insisted on throwing him a party. So we gathered all the Bartons we could for a little Cinco de Mayo. As I was walking into Winco the day before to buy the food, I saw a little boy walking out with a pinata. Genius! Clara wanted to buy the flower pinata but I thought this might go over a little better.
 All the kids got to take a turn whacking.
 And it turned out to be more fun than I thought it would be, for everyone. The kids ended up taking turns whacking it to absolute bits, even after the candy had all fallen out.


 Another night, just hanging...
 We tried to get Alice to join, but she wouldn't. The swing was much more fun.



 May has turned out to be sort of glorious.




1 comment:

Kay and Jessie Barton said...

It was definitely a fun party enjoyed by everyone. Thanks Hillary!