So, what's a month and a half between friends? Or a blog? Here I am, I'm back...briefly. Two short stories about what's been going on here.
A couple weeks ago at bedtime, Nathan asked, "Can Alice get in my bed for just a minute?" I said no, dad said no, but Alice heard. She toddled over to the ladder and started trying to climb it. She was pretty unhappy when we didn't let her finish before taking her to her own bed.
Last night (again at bedtime) Nathan was sitting with us on the couch in the family room. He could see into the bedroom and said, "Something crazy is happening to Clara!" The crazy thing? She had climbed up to his bed to throw all his stuffed animals to the floor. She thought she was pretty funny stuff.
Tonight the kids rigged "curtains" by hanging blankets from the upper bunk so they could put on a "show." I love how much fun my kids can get out of boring furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment