Seven days to go. If you'd like to make any predictions, feel free. If you're right, you'll have the satisfaction of being so. Just leave a comment if you dare to publicly commit yourself. I admit, I'm curious to see what people think.
Next Wednesday is our big ultrasound. I'm excited...
Also next week I have to take my first glucola test. I've been trying to be really good about eating healthfully and exercising, to lessen the chances of developing gestational diabetes. Which is why, I am sure, all I wanted was brownies for dinner. Thank goodness the husband took dinner into his own hands.
3 comments:
I have no official predictions, since there is a 50/50 chance :) but if it's a girl, I can't wait to hook her up with accessories!
Steven and I say it is a girl! We would like our little girl to have a girl cousin her age!!!! So we will say it is a girl!!!!
I'm going to go ahead and guess human baby? Im totally winning this bet, I hop the prizes are good.
Post a Comment