Tuesday, March 15, 2011

After a week's hiatus, mostly for self defense, we're back in underwear today. Not me, I always wear underwear. Self defense, for whom? Mostly my couch.

So, barring diapers for sleeping time, we've gone accident-free all day.

After the frustration of last week, though, I took  my revenge. I put the green potty away.

Today he asked where it was, and I told him the green potty was on vacation.
I really hated cleaning that thing.

As for Clara, she says "hi" sometimes. It's really cute. Right now she's being cute, hoping I'll let her type. It will soon devolve into screaming, though, so I better keep it short. This kid can scream.

Sorry, lappy don't got no pictures. It's not like we're withholding pictures to cover up any major injuries or anything.

No, really, the kids are fine. No bruises or anything. Just one snotty nose.

No comments: