Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Learning new skills.

Knock on wood, but potty training is going spectacularly. Yes, the potty did stay in the kitchen for a couple of days. But, the green potty is now in the top of the closet (I got tired of cleaning it). And we've progressed to wearing underwear, and, AND, Nathan woke me up last night to go potty. I was so happy I had a really hard time going back to sleep. His diaper was still dry when he got up this morning. I'll remember that he did pee on the kitchen floor yesterday, though, to keep me grounded...And now we're on to the second pair of the day. Ah, reality.


Also this weekend, Clara learned to go down stairs. I'm really happy about this one as well. As she is. My kids are getting all sorts of independent. I'm loving it.

1 comment:

Kay and Jessie Barton said...

Congratulations!!!
Super Mom!!!