Thursday, October 25, 2012

Seven months

 Because I haven't posed any pictures of Alice in too long: enjoy. Does she look very ballerina-y? Because that's what she and Clara are going to be for Halloween. I was glad she was more interested in playing with the tutu than with protesting that it's kind of scratchy.
 Unless she decides to go for a different look for Halloween. Less feminine, but it has its charms.
All in all, she's a very nice baby.

She's still not sleeping through the night (since Labor Day!) but I still like her. She's not crawling yet but is awfully close. She launched herself forward a few inches yesterday. And we're trying to teach her eating is faster and less messy if she doesn't stick her fingers in her mouth in between every bite for a quick suck. Those fingers are her very near and dear to her heart.

1 comment:

BriAnn said...

Two things-

1. I'm so glad you posted a link to your blog on facebook so I can read it.

2. Everyone of your blog posts I read made me laugh.

You are awesome. And your children are adorable.