A couple weeks ago, while heading to the grocery store, somebody had left the radio turned to ksl talkradio (our satellite radio's free trial period has ended, and it's been a very sad day.) Talk radio is not really my thing, but it was Doug Wright, who seems to make a good deal of sense, usually, and so I left it on. It was talk about the recent passage of the bill averting the fiscal cliff, and all the ridiculous hoopla surrounding that.
From the backseat I hear: "Mom, did we vote yes or no?"
?
"Um, we voted yes." ? I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about.
"Because we need to keep taxes low."
Well. I think we have a little Republican in the making. Because, as our four year old is quite sure, low taxes are a good thing. And who's going to disagree?
No comments:
Post a Comment