I got to come home today. As I left the hospital, all the nurses said they didn't want to see me back for a long time. And, I can't lie, the feeling is mutual. I got really tired of strangers poking their head in my room, every twelve hours acquainting someone new with my condition. It got old. Though I can't say I won't miss the room service.
So I'm home, and I'm pretty motivated to do what I need to so I can stay here as long as possible. Which means I need to do nothing... it's surprisingly hard. Luckily I have a great husband who helps out and now questions me when I decide to get up and cross the room. "Are you sure you should....?"
Today we transitioned Nathan to a toddler bed so I wouldn't have to lift him out. The first couple of hours have been uneventful, so hopefully it will be good. Fingers crossed.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully our news will continue boringly for the next month or so.
2 comments:
Yeah!! Good luck with the bed thing. We just moved Lydia to a bed - and she loves the feeling of freedom. She keeps getting out and saying, "Dollies?" No. Sorry. I know you're not trapped in there but you still have to sleep. :)
Hey, how are you for visitors?
Post a Comment