Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update

Nothing new. No news is good news, right? I'm hanging out, doing nothing. But I'm home doing nothing, and that makes all the difference. So we're doing good, although I appreciate all the lending of books and movies. I also appreciate all phone calls, visits, etc.

We're anticipating that if nothing changes, we're in a holding pattern for the next six to eight weeks. I see my doctor and have an ultrasound next week, and then we might know more. They will schedule a c-section as things progress, at the very latest a couple of weeks before my due date. So for sure there will be a new little niece to welcome Uncle Steven home for his visit in February.

I'm just glad to be home for Christmas. That is the only present I need. Thanks to everyone for your help and prayers.

No comments: