Friday, April 20, 2012

Tiny on patience

This morning, while Clara was "helping" me clean the bathroom, she either asked me how I was or what I was.

"I'm short on patience. Are you short on patience?"

"No, I tiny on patience."

She hears the phrase "short and tiny" quite often around here.

In other news: Nathan has decided to give up naps. Couldn't he have waited a few more months?

Also, I got a letter the other day that the state of Utah was keeping my information, and it may have been hacked. Why, if I'm not on Medicaid or CHIP, are they storing my information? This doesn't make sense to me.

Tiny on patience, indeed.

In good news, Alice has been sleeping five hours a stretch at night for two nights. Just one 3:00 am feeding. It's been awesome. But I think it's just the sleepy part of a growth spurt.

And I got to see my good friend Whitney the other day. That was a good time. We met for dinner at City Creek. The kids had a fun time seeing the fountains and the flowers at Temple Square, and so they mostly behaved. It was only my second time out with three kids, and I think we may just survive.

No comments: