Today, after bungling yet another sentence (this time it was the word television), I muttered to myself, "I have lost the ability to pronunce things."
Pronunce? That's not just a typo. That's what I said. How appropriate.
I think, as all my ligaments and such loosened so I could have a baby, my tongue loosened as well. To the point that I can't speak intelligibly. Sorry all.
I've noticed that my last several posts haven't had pictures. Sorry, Alice. It's the curse of being the third child. When I only had one baby there were many posts, with pictures and lots of cute nonsense about the fun of having a baby. You are a fun baby. So since you look an awful lot like your brother did at this age (darker hair aside), just go back and look at those pictures and pretend they're of you.
1 comment:
I always wonder when I can't get a coherent sentence out if people wonder if I am really that dumb. I consider myself fairly intelligent but no one would ever know it since I had kids. I still haven't recovered after nearly 8 years.
Post a Comment