Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another week of birthday

14: Stopped at Juniper's for dinner in Logan on our way up to Preston. Also, a library trip.
15: Took a quick early morning jog with my brother and sister. Man, I like those people. Spent the day at Preston with extended family.
16: Father's Day, made a big breakfast for my husband and father-in-law. We did some delicious dutch oven for dinner.
17: Went to lunch with my mom and sister for her birthday.
18: Swimming at Layton Surf 'n Swim with cousins and grandparents. My nephew's orthodontist rented it and friends and family were invited. levi even got a free t-shirt (ironic, since he's the one who didn't need braces... and then Nathan won him some pretty sweet black and neon-green sunglasses).
19: Another t-ball game? I kind of don't remember this day.
20:  A trip to the main library in Ogden. Checked out and read a funny book.
21: Went to the temple in the morning, tried Desert Magnolia for lunch, and watched Midnight in Paris after the kids went to bed. (Three things in one day! Check that out!)
22: Yard work, while not fun, was satisfying to finish. I read some of Operation Mincemeat and Levi made an awesome dinner.
23: Levi took the kids for a walk just as I got home from ward council, and I got to read the paper in peace. Took a walk later, by myself.
24: Took a nap! and finished Operation Mincemeat.
25: Another library trip, to get myself some more books. (Have you noticed lots of my fun things has just been allowing myself to read more? It's been great). Oh, and tonight--late night appetizers (half price after 9!) at Applebee's with some of my book club friends.

So, nothing too ambitious. Mostly I've just been finding small ways during my normal day to slip something fun in. I've liked it. Maybe I'll pretend every month is my birthday month.

No comments: